Do you use TEI to describe manuscripts?
If so, could you help us by telling us the software solutions you use for:
the TEI-encoded information?
We would like to understand the range of solutions used by the TEI community to inform a new Bodleian Libraries project which aims to:
- determine a suitable technical architecture for the storage and indexing of TEI-XML manuscript descriptions across multiple collections
- build or implement the ‘back-end’ technical architecture as scoped
- engage in user testing of the existing TEI-based catalogues to decide the functional improvements requires for the front end interface(s)
- build a new, user-friendly interface for searching and browsing TEI
- design and implement a sustainability plan around training, communications and standards
If you can help us, or have any questions about the project, please contact:
Pip Willcox (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Judith Siefring (email@example.com)