About the TEI Website
The TEI website was redesigned in October 2007, to coincide with the 1.0 release of the P5 Guidelines. In addition to the new design, which provides enhanced site navigation, the new site features updated content, written in TEI P5 Lite and delivered to the web as HTML.
Content on www.tei-c.org is a composite of quite a few underlying sources.
- Most of the content pages, such as those under Activities, Membership, and About, live as mostly XML data in OpenCMS, a content management system; our configuration converts TEI-XML to HTML on the fly
- The news sidebar on the main page and the News page are pulled in quasi-dynamically from content that lives in the TEI WordPress blog on Sourceforge
- Some areas of the site are simply filesystem mirrors of the current TEI Sourceforge packages, e.g. the P4 and P5 Guidelines documentation under /release, and Roma under /Roma
- Others are static filesystem directories with special material, such as the "TEI Vault"
- Yet others are pointers to TEI-related material hosted externally, such as the TEI webstore at http://www.tei-shop.org/ and the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative at http://journal.tei-c.org/
Please report any errors or problems to email@example.com.
Unless otherwise noted, all pages are Copyright TEI Consortium.