- Host: ILU, Uppsala University
- URL: http://www.skeptron.uu.se/broady/dl/
"Digital Litteratur is a research program at Nada (Department of Numerical Analysis and Computing Science), Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, in collaboration with the ILU, Uppsala University. The aim is to develop methods and tools for the encoding, management, and distribution of information in accordance with relevant international standards as SGML (Standard Generalized Markup Language, ISO 8879:1986), HyTime (Hypermedia/Time-based Structuring Language, ISO 10744:1992), and DSSSL (Document Style Semantics and Specification Language, ISO/IEC 10179:1996). A main focus is on applications in the humanities, using TEI's guidelines. Ongoing projects include digital editions of the Swedish author August Strindberg's works, medieval and 16th century records of land conditions, and 17th century court records."
– Donald Broady and Web page
- FRN (Swedish Council for Planning and Co-ordination of Research)
- Skolverket (Swedish National Agency for Education)
- Riksantikvarie=E4mbetet (Central Board of National Antiquities)