Agenda for TEI Board Conference Call: 9 May 2006
Action items from last conference call
- Approval of minutes from last conference call: http://www.tei-c.org/Board/bm15.xml
- SB: report on meeting with DLF
- SR, CR, JU: report any development with moving website to virginia
- DO, MZ: look into donation system.
- MZ, JF, DP, VL: Discuss the role of Executive Director.
- MZ, CR: Review secretary language in the Bylaws to ensure that we are in compliance.
- JV: report on plans for 2006 Members meeting.
- DO: report on Nominations committee
- MZ: report on council meeting and TEI day in Japan.
- Discussion of TEI logo, "P5-ready" logo, and TEI file icon.
- LB ISO agreement.
- JF: ALLC internationalziation grant.
- VL: Recruiting Strat
- DP: Fundraising Strat.
- MZ: Questions about recruiting while in Japan (mainly I would like the schedule of membership fees for the different DIVs and also the formula used to decide at what DIV an institution joins).
Last recorded change to this page: 2007-09-16 • For corrections or updates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org