Agenda for TEI Board Conference Call: 9 May 2006
Action items from last conference call
- Approval of minutes from last conference call: http://www.tei-c.org/Board/bm15.xml
- SB: report on meeting with DLF
- SR, CR, JU: report any development with moving website to virginia
- DO, MZ: look into donation system.
- MZ, JF, DP, VL: Discuss the role of Executive Director.
- MZ, CR: Review secretary language in the Bylaws to ensure that we are in compliance.
- JV: report on plans for 2006 Members meeting.
- DO: report on Nominations committee
- MZ: report on council meeting and TEI day in Japan.
- Discussion of TEI logo, "P5-ready" logo, and TEI file icon.
- LB ISO agreement.
- JF: ALLC internationalziation grant.
- VL: Recruiting Strat
- DP: Fundraising Strat.
- MZ: Questions about recruiting while in Japan (mainly I would like the schedule of membership fees for the different DIVs and also the formula used to decide at what DIV an institution joins).
Copyright TEI Consortium. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license and a BSD 2-Clause license.
Last recorded change to this page: 2007-09-16 • For corrections or updates, contact webmaster AT tei-c.org