- Our estimated expenses and income for 2009. This document is still in preparation. But it can be estimated from (see Appendix A1: 2008 Revised Financial Statement (2008-12-09) ).
- The size of our cash-reserve: DP has recommended that we keep a cushion of between $5-$10K.
- A decision about how conservative we should be in the face of the current economic uncertainty℄Perhaps we should be more conservative in our cash reserves this year?
- Our strategic priorities
Because the goal of this meeting is to finalise planned expenses, and because there are a large number of proposals on the floor, I'd like us to concentrate particularly on financial questions. If a proposal has non-financial questions that still need resolution, but can be accepted in principle for a specific amount, then I will ask us to move discussion of the non-financial aspects off to the list or our next meeting (scheduled for February).
1300 Certification of Meeting
1305 Approval of Agenda
1310 Approval of Minutes
1320 Proposal Round Table
- (Optional) 1 minute Introductory Comment from Proposal Sponsor
- 5 minutes question and answer
1400 Discussion and Vote
Each presentation will be presented as a motion by the sponsor (subject to any last minute revisions from the previous round). If a seconder is found, we will then have a last discussion and vote.
- Appendix A1: 2008 Revised Financial Statement (2008-12-09)
- Appendix B COP Proposal (JF) $15,000/annum
- Appendix C COC Proposal (JF) $0
- Appendix D Credit Card Proposal (DPOD) $3099~$4353
- Appendix E Central Administrative Assistant Proposal (DPOD) $2890~$4340
- Appendix F Strategic Travel (DPOD) $2000
- Appendix G Second Council Meeting (LR) [$17,000]
- Appendix H Members Meeting Funding (SS) $5200+
- Appendix I SIG Grants Proposal (SS) $3000~$4000
- Appendix J Differential Subscriber Fee (DPOD) ?