TEI Members Meeting, 16-17 Nov 2001
The first annual meeting of members of the TEI Consortium was held on 16-17 November, 2001 at the Grand Hotel Duomo in Pisa, Italy.
Online materials for selected presentations from the meeting, as well as reports and supporting materials, are linked below. A detailed schedule listing all presentations is here.
- Keynote: The TEI is dead; long live the TEI (Michael Sperberg-McQueen)
- Minority Language Engineering (Tony McEnery)
- TEI in your palm (David Seaman)
- TEI in digital library: an Italian case (Fabio Ciotti)
- Web sites from TEI (Sebastian Rahtz)
- An author is not a scribe: Critique Génétique and the TEI (Edward VanHoutte)
- Linguistic and multimodal annotation in ISLE/NIMM (Pisa Group)
- Editorial work programme beyond P4 (Lou Burnard and Syd Bauman)
- TEI and schemas (Sebastian Rahtz)
- TEI meets Unicode (Christian Wittern)
- Medieval manuscript description in TEI (Merrilee Proffitt)
- Concluding remarks (John Unsworth)