TEI Members Meeting, 11-12 October 2002
The second annual meeting of members of the TEI Consortium was held on 11-12 October, 2002 at the Newberry Library in Chicago.
Online materials for selected presentations from the meeting, as well as reports and supporting materials, are linked below. A detailed schedule listing all presentations is here.
- Susan Hockey (University College London): Markup, TEI, Digital Libraries and Humanities Scholarship (abstract)
- Bill Kretzschmar (University of Georgia): TEI and Linguistic Interviews (abstract)
- John Price-Wilkin (University of Michigan): Broader rather than deeper: TEI and the importance of relevance to the digital library community (abstract)
- Wendell Piez (Mulberry Technologies): TEI Beyond the Tag Set (abstract)
- Mark Olsen (University of Chicago): Words, Objects, and Attributes: Leveraging the Full Power of TEI Encoding in Database Searching (abstract)
- Gary Simons (Summer Institute for Linguistics): Implementing the TEI Feature System Declaration
- Chris Turner (University College London): Integrating TEI and EAD