TEI Members Meeting, 7-8 November 2003
The third annual meeting of members of the TEI Consortium was held on 7-8 November, 2003 at ATILF at the Université de Nancy in Nancy, France.
Online materials for selected presentations from the meeting, as well as reports and supporting materials, are linked below. A detailed schedule listing all presentations is here.
- Nancy Ide (Vassar College, USA): Fifteen (and a half) years of the TEI: A retrospective and prospective (abstract)
- Patrick Durusau (Emory): What is a tree really? (abstract)
- Thomas Burch and Ruth Christmann: Using the TEI guidelines in digitizing the Deutsche Wörterbuch and other German dictionaries (abstract)
- Stuart Brown: A topic map for the TEI (abstract)
- Sebastian Rahtz, Lou Burnard, and Syd Bauman: Towards P5
- Vincent Quint (INRIA): XML, beyond the markup language (abstract)