This is a maintenance release, implementing minor changes agreed by the TEI Council between May and September 2008, in response to a number of suggestions and bug reports received at the TEI Sourceforge request tracker.
Details of specific changes made are available at the tickets indicated below:
- Corrected error in NH (1933242 )
- Several changes improving flexibility of use of the <msDesc> element, in particular to enhance usability for description of incunabula as well as manuscripts: 2032853, 2032879 2055116 2032853 2055122
- Several improvements in formatting for PDF version, including addition of copyright statement. (2144725, 2144681)
- Added several elements to att.typed class rather than allowing them to declare @type locally (1848442 1970880 2100015)
- Changed wording for descriptions of <desc> (2055880) and <title> (2138273)
- Expanded content model of <w> element (2055820)
- Clarified and exemplified use of period attribute (1927987)
- Changed <egXML> so that its content references a new macro anyXML; this has the side effect that DTD language cannot be used (2021933).
- Introduced new class att.canonical to support all kinds of canonical name referencing (1852101 1977702)
- Changed content model for <monogr> to permit <idno> (1930148)
- Made consistent usage of @extent as alternative to other more precise attributes inherited from att.dimensions (1925125)
- Merged in French translations for <remarks> components of all element specifications, completed Chinese translations of descriptions, and added Korean translations
- Redefined <titleStmt> content model to use classes, and define new class members (2157693)
- Made use of @type on att.segLike elements more consistent (2161974)