The goal of the TEI Special Interest Group on Tools (formerly “Presentation”) is to bring together members who wish to share information about XML-TEI compatible tools. This covers:
- editing tools to encode texts and corpora
- conversion and preprocessing tools
- transformation and presentation languages such as XSLT
- querying tools such as native XML databases
- publishing and delivery tools
- analysis tools like Xaira, Philologic, etc.
The main channel of information for the SIG is the TEI WIKI.
The SIG runs a mailing list on this topic. Click here to join.
For further information about the Tools SIG, please contact Serge Heiden.