This is our first regular meeting of 2009. It is scheduled for 2 hours at our regular teleconference location.
Contact information for the teleconference has been circulated separately. It is also available in the following email on the tei-board mailing list: [tei-board] Conference Space information. If you have forgotten your tei-board archive password, you can find instructions on how to get a reminder in our Procedures, Customs, and Practices Document.
- 13:00 Certification of meeting
- 13:02 Approval of Minutes
- 13:05 Report Comment and Questions
- Chair (Report)
- Conference (see Chair’s Report)
- Ad Hoc Credit Card and Central Administrative Group (see Chair’s Report)
- Membership (Report | Appendix)
- Treasurer (Report | Appendix)
- Web Committee (Report | Appendix)
- SIG (Report | Appendix)
- Community Outreach Program (Report | Appendix)
- 13:20 TEI Tite Approval in Principle (Appendices)
- 13:50 COC Proposal (Appendices)
- 14:20 Policy with regard to publication of translations of TEI publication (LB) (Appendix)
- 14:35 Minor expenses fund?
- 14:45 Future Meetings
- TEI Tite Members’ Benefit
- COC Proposal. See threads in archive beginning
- [tei-board] [Fwd: community outreach program and coordinator] Daniel Paul O’Donnell
- [tei-board] COC position, thoughts? Julia Flanders
- [tei-board] Community Outreach Coordinator position Lou Burnard
- Translation Policy
- Link to original email: [tei-board] Meeting preparation — publication agenda item Lou Burnard
- Community Outreach Program (COP)
- Currently we have no budget line for minor expenses, such as fees, software licences (e.g. conf. tool). Should we establish a line for expenses < US$1000 (approval vested in Treasurer)? Or should we treat these as extraordinary expenses requiring per-item Board approval?